Sunday 3 February 2013

Unseen Versity

Those poems are ancient. I have a bunch of newer ones but I dunno where they are at the moment. I have a habit of writing them on scraps of stuff and in pads that are meant for something else
.
I decided to take the day off today and spring clean my desk, it's covered in old papers and other useless shit. It's probably gonna take me the whole day, meanwhile I have the neighbours inviting me to a cut-the-hedge party so I'm hoping it rains.

I might find those new poems while I'm cleaning. I need to find something before the 15th as I'm going to poetry workshop - at least, I think I am. When I sent email for details it bounced :(
I found my guy's body - hm, if only it was so easy - so I'll probably do a new picture of him in a while when I've picked up some of the piles of crap I now have scattered all around me like a fucking typhoon in W H Smiths.

My crow's shouting at me now, I need to go feed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment