Thursday 21 February 2013

Matt rebuild

Matt Lakowski, the guy who drives my two detectives around. I changed his whole body base for another one. This is him in his uniform. Actually, it's not his uniform it's - another uniform.  Um. No, he's really not with the NYPD. But it's similar. 

I need to sort him out another uniform that's actually from the (fictional) place where he works. Or maybe just paint the damn thing on, it could be simpler.

I dunno if I mentioned before but book 2 or 3 is from Matt's viewpoint. It's probably going to be first person as well. I don't know if it's 2 or 3 because I forgot where I put my notes about all that.

 

What is it with Matt, no matter what I do with him he gets himself into a sexy pose and looks like a stripper... oh well. There are worse things :P

No comments:

Post a Comment