Monday 18 February 2013

Notional Health Service

Took my daughter to Minor Injuries unit yesterday as she had resprained ankle that first went three weeks ago. Was told if I wanted elastic bandage for her, to buy my own as NHS can't afford to give them out any more.

Admittedly, the nurse says the 'research' proves that she won't get better any faster with a bandage on. When I asked if the extra support would help prevent further incidents of sprain, was answered with vague mutterings.

Went and bought one from the chemist. I'm a great believer in belt, braces - and elastic bandage. 

Fucking Cameron should give the NHS some money instead of keeping it all for himself. But given track record so far, AND IN MY OPINION, he and his cronies shouldn't be in power, they should be in prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment