Saturday 2 February 2013

Driving Miss Dante

This is Matty. Not a main character - but he's my main character's driver. My character, Dante, got injured in chapter 1 so he needs a uniformed guy to drive him around. Which is Matty, although this is him sans uniform and about to be sans everything by the look of it.
The second book in the series, which, strangely enough, is already partly written, is from Matty's point of view. Unless I change my mind, but I don't see why I should. He's an interesting character.
I will, at some point, post some writing about Dante. My book has two separate threads that intertwine and two POV characters to go with them. One of the guys is Kenji, whom you've already met and Dante is the main one, but I haven't written that much about him yet that I'd like to post anywhere. I don't want to give away the plot!





This may be totally disappointing, but whatever's going on here, and I'm not going to tell you, it's not gonna happen until maybe book five or six. 

No comments:

Post a Comment