Saturday 16 March 2013

Why me?

I don't understand why somebody would send me a friend request on Facebook when all they have on their page is invitations to view their (female) body naked, as long as I'm over 18.

Apart from that sounds like a scam that's gonna cost me money in the long run, the person's obviously never checked out my page. It kind of screams, uh, gay man here. Well that was more of a whimper than a bang but you take my point. Not so much of a T&A man. Now and again. Mostly C&A. Oh, yeah. I like the A. 

I realise I haven't posted here for a hundred years or so, blame the influenza virus. We all thought it was a cold until it went on... and on... and on... even my Tai Chi teacher has cancelled classes for the last two weeks, which has severely shaken my belief in her Chi powers of withstanding illness. Ah! My Sifu!

Plus side, I learned a bit of Japanese. About five letters. Hey, it's a start! I've been so stupid. That's the worst thing about flu. Not the streaming nose, aches and pains, fever - no, it's the stupidity. I feel so fucking mundane I want to die!

More plus - got in touch with my old friend I'd lost touch with - hi, Taco! Which was brilliant, because he's my cuddly blond bunny. :D 

Talking of bunnies, I went to the local farmers' market before got really bad with this virus. Was looking at some really nice sourdough bread and turned round to be confronted with a stall full of dead rabbits, pheasants and hares. It was - surprising. I hadn't seen anything like that for - well, for years, really. Here in the UK we're all plasticised by supermarkets and don't see the dead animals in their natural state much.

Having said that, they were uncleaned so I wouldn't have bought em. You should take the guts and stuff out as soon as you shoot it, not leave it to taint the meat. Dear me.

This is part of the stupid - I went to put whimper up there at the top and put whisper instead. Huh? And I never noticed until I'd finished writing it all. Also I was looking at a bottle of bourbon in the kitchen and I said, that bourbon is saying, eat me, eat me. Which is obviously the wrong verb. Maybe I think I have a bf called Bourbon. Hah. Maybe I should have a bf called Bourbon - where is he? Um, shut up. Bourbon talking :D

No comments:

Post a Comment