Monday 4 March 2013

I'm Gay, You're Not Okay

I think it's a bit sad when you're reading some blog from some guy who seems eminently sane and sensible - at which point he gets onto the subject of gay and sane and sensible goes out the window.

I think it's a bit strange that by the mere act of being born as myself I incur the rage, disapproval and disgust of a whole bunch of people who have never even met me.

I think it's evil that people are killed, beaten, raped, ostracised and driven to suicide by ignorant bigots.

 I wish people would find something better to do with their time. Like, maybe, helping somebody instead of harming them.

I don't understand why a lot of these prejudiced holier-than-thou gobshites can call themselves religious people. They believe in a structured and hierarchical religious experience where some kind of god tells them what to do. But when it comes to the undeniable and obvious fact that god/s made a whole lot of us LGBT - oh, s/he must have made a mistake. Yeah. Right. 

Personally I'm a pagan atheist. I don't believe, but I don't mind if the gods believe in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment