Saturday 23 March 2013

Cold here

Snowing here. Which is a lot of fun as my central heating boiler broke and can't be fixed until Monday. 

Moving on to cheerier matters - here's Imri! This is a character of mine that I created about, I dunno, five years ago? Something like that. I've just done him up a bit to make him nicer as he's one of the characters in an illustrated story I'm going to make for my website. Yeah, the one I haven't got yet.

Actually, I do have one but it's kind of - off the shelf. And a funny colour. And I haven't any content on it. I suppose I could put some stuff on it and then replace it with a proper one later. By which I mean a homemade one rather than one that starts from a template.

At the moment I'm still struggling to get anything at all done, due to the tailend of the flu, various household appliances breaking and the backlog of all the stuff I haven't done, due to the flu. Ah well. Roll on spring.

I made this picture to post at Renderosity, but then realised I'd already posted one today and if you want to post more than one a day it costs $5 a month.  Bugger that.

So he can go there tomorrow; in the meantime, we can have his yumminess all to ourselves. And if he looks like he's been rolling in the snow, well, he probably has :D



No comments:

Post a Comment