Wednesday 10 April 2013

Maggie bought the farm

 So I thought to myself, I must post on my blog about this;


http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22067155


Then I didn't exactly know what to say. I mean - she wasn't a nice person. Rude, ruthless, not above engineering a war for her own ends; and she made trade unions practically meaningless.

On the other hand - what have we now? David Cameron's drab, overfed sociopathy and Nick Clegg's kicked puppy counterpart to Cameron's Orwellian pig. Making the point that, yeah, some animals are more equal than others.

Thatcher bought her own sheets for Downing Street. Cameron spent over £600K of taxpayers' money doing it up. Makes you wonder.

One might almost wish for a return to the days when politicians were so juicily hateable....

No comments:

Post a Comment