Wednesday 3 April 2013

Haven't got a thing to wear!

Found this little black thing lying around but I think it's too girly:





I made a sweater a while back so I put all the parts together again and this is it, but I'm not happy with it. Although I think it's more the kind of thing he'd wear:




The model itself is pretty crappy and for some reason, while it's been between PCs (HD failure, don't ask) it's lost the morphs I put on it. Morphs are the ability to move bits of the mesh to give effects like lifting the hem in various directions, making the neck sag and so on.

I guess the best thing I could do is make another one. And while I'm at it, I'll make a sweatshirt to replace that nasty travesty I had in the earlier post. I mean - it can't be any worse, can it? :D

Off to download Blender. Free software, what can be wrong with that? I used to use TrueSpace but that's defunct now. And.... shhhh.... I never really liked it all that much. Of course, that was probably user incompetence, but still. I think if I want to make something I'd like to start with a new program to do it. So I don't feel I'll make the same old bunch of mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment