Tuesday 4 June 2013

Success at last!

I have been very remiss... look how long it is since I posted!

I wasn't feeling myself. Yeah, yeah, very funny. Seriously. I had a fit of self-doubt and a writer's block caused by therewhich - still got it from the look of that invented word - and it got to the point where I couldn't even write my blog.

All better now, though, I think I was a bit up in the air about this:

http://www.thecwa.co.uk/daggers/2013/debut.html


But all is good now as I was shortlisted and am a happy bunny. Realise I need to develop a more professional attitude if I'm going to get this book finished and, hopefully, published. No more sabotaging myself by rushing off and starting writing a bunch of other stuff! I managed to dilute myself to the point where I wasn't doing any of em.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment